- has several years experience in Electronic R&D, Device Concepting, Miniaturisation, Modularisation, Reliability Engineering and Manufacturing.
- has extensive experience with pro-active acting in the often neglected “knowledge-and- information-gap” between Electronic and Mechanic Hardware device designers, manufacturing-, quality-, sourcing-, and marketing-staff.
- facilitates total-cost wise more profitable and manufacturable products with improved HW reliability.
- has a holistic view on the total product cradle-to-grave life cycle process.
- has many years experience in international and cross-cultural cooperation on technical and managerial issues.
- has experience from numerous business trips in Asia, Europe and USA. Home base is Denmark but have been working several month in China (Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai).
- is an extrovert and clear communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- obtained Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in 2003 and OEM LEAN101 certification in 2012.
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics. Danmarks Ingeniør Akademi (DIA-EM) 1980.
E-Consult International is a VAT registered Consultancy company situated in Denmark, but operating worldwide.
Claus Würtz Nielsen is owner of E-Consult International and Senior Technology and Reliability Expert, Electromechanics.
E-Consult International +45 3074 0091 firstname.lastname@example.org Henrik Thomsensvej 34, 3460 Birkerød, Denmark